Legacy of Excellence
The ACFA Board of Directors has established the Legacy of Excellence program to recognize cats who have excelled in the production of ACFA Grand Champion offspring. These cats will be awarded the title LE. To qualify a dam must produce 5 ACFA Grand Champions and a sire must produce 10 ACFA Grand Champions.
The LE title must be claimed by the owner of the cat.
Documentation will be required. To claim an LE title, send all of the
- A copy of the ACFA registration for the cat claiming the title.
- A copy of the ACFA registration certificates for the required number of Grand offspring.
- A copy of the ACFA Grand certificate for each of these offspring.
- A copy of the certificate of the highest ACFA title of the cat claiming the LE (GC, QGC,etc.)
- A photo of the cat claiming the title, if possible. (Will be returned)
- A fee of $10.00. Make check payable to ACFA.
When the claim is confirmed you will receive a certificate, possibly with the cat's photo on it, and the cat will be included on the list of LEs in that year's POR.
There is no time limit for claiming the LE title.
Claiming the title:
You can claim it for deceased cats if you want to. If you do not have one of the required documents for any reason you can get a duplicate from ACFA for a fee of $7.00 per document.
Alter Grands count.
The Legacy of Excellence program will not be administered by the ACFA Central Office. The Board has appointed Jeanne Osborne as Legacy of Excellence Administrator. Send your LE claim information to Jeanne at the address below. Any questions about the program should also be addressed to Jeanne Osborne. Remember to make your checks payable to ACFA
ACFA Legacy of Achievement Administrator
ACFA Central Office
PO Box 1949
Nixa MO 65714